For your child to settle into school as quickly as possible, it helps to have the correct equipment for the various subjects. Our Code of Conduct makes it very clear that we expect our pupils to ‘Be READY’ which includes having the right equipment.
We would encourage all pupils to have the following equipment to ensure they are ready to learn in September.
- a waterproof bag to carry books and equipment
- pencil case
- a selection of pens in blue, black, and green as well as highlighters
- 15cm/30cm ruler
- pencil sharpener
- colour pencils
- Oxford Mini Dictionary and Thesaurus
- metal compass
- scientific calculator (e.g. Casio FX -85GTPLUS)
- sketch book A4 ring bound or stapled
- water colour/paint
- sketching pencil
- paint brushes