Home School Agreement
Home school partnership agreement
As the Parent / Carer: I / We will:
- See that my son/daughter goes to school regularly and arrives on time.
- Telephone the school if my son/daughter is absent or late and provide medical evidence if appropriate.
- Ensure that my son/daughter has the correct uniform and equipment.
- Support the school’s policies for behaviour, especially with regards to actions taken against bullying both inside and outside of school.
- Make the school aware of any concerns or problems that might affect my son/daughter’s work or behaviour.
- Support my son/daughter in completing his/her home learning.
- Support my son/daughter’s progress by attending parents’ evenings.
- Be responsive to the school’s efforts to engage with me about my son/daughters progress and welfare.
- Encourage my son/daughter to participate in the many opportunities offered.
The School: We will:
- Care for your son/daughter’s safety and welfare and provide a welcoming environment.
- Encourage your son/daughter’s aspirations to achieve highly.
- Provide a broad and balanced curriculum that meets the needs of your son/daughter and provides them with academic rigour and the opportunity to be creative.
- Keep you informed on a regular basis about your son/daughter’s progress.
- Achieve high standards of behaviour by building good relationships.
- Offer opportunities for you to become involved in the daily life of the school.
The Student: I shall:
- Endeavour to do my best.
- Attend school regularly and on time.
- Wear the school uniform and ensure I have all the equipment that I need each day.
- Complete all classwork and home learning to the very best of my ability.
- Be polite and helpful and show respect to all members of the school community.
- Look after the school environment by keeping the school free of litter and graffiti.
- I shall, under no circumstances, bully other students.